Strasburg Road Project
Located in Kitchener, only seconds from Ottawa Street South, the 7/8 Conestoga Parkway and the 401 this well-appointed home was ideally located for the busy commuter; only thing missing was all the renovation work it needed done.
This three level side-split designed home was built in 1977 and was fully updated to suit its well manicured property with matured tress, hedges and direct access to the Waterloo regions central, public transit system.
- New Rear Windows (Lifetime Transferable Warranty by Glengrove)
- New European Style Kitchen
- New 4 Piece Main Bathroom (Tiled Bath & Shower)
- Newly Renovated Bedrooms
- New & Upgraded Flooring Throughout
- Fully Painted (Interior & Exterior Components)
- Newly Surfaced Front Porch
- New Shingle Roof (Garage)
- Plus much more…
Before & After Pictures: (click to enlarge)
Kitchen before and after
Family Room before and after
Bathroom before and after
If you’d like to learn more about this renovation project and how we can identify, plan and complete your pre-sale renovation project please don’t hesitate to contact us.