Dick Street Project
Located in the Old Westmount area, just west of uptown Waterloo you’ll find beautiful older homes, gas lamp street lights, mature landscaping and a quiet little property within walking distance to the exclusive Westmount Golf Course & Country Club.
This bungalow was showing it’s years, built in 1954 it needed every nearly every aspect of it updated to match it gorgeous fenced lot (50×145)majestic, mature trees and paved two car driveway, single car garage. Here are just a few of the many updates and improvements this property underwent in just 8 weeks.
- New Windows (Lifetime Transferable Warranty by Glengrove)
- New Electrical Service (Siemens 100amp Breaker Panel)
- New Decorator Switches & Lighting Fixtures
- New European Style Kitchen
- New 4 Piece Main Bathroom
- Newly Renovated Bedrooms
- New & Upgraded Flooring Throughout
- Tile, Carpet, Vinyl Composite Tile & Refinished Hardwood
- Completely Painted – Interior & Exterior (All walls, interior doors, trim and baseboard)
- New Exterior Doors (2011)
- New Handles & Deadbolt Locks (Front/Side Master Keyed)
- And much more…
Before & After Pictures: (click to enlarge)
Living Room before and after
Kitchen before and after
Have you ever wondered what to do about that old milk box? It is amazing to see what a little framing and a few glass blocks can do.
This property was listed and sold privately within 2 short weeks by our Domus Viridor Properties Incorporated organization.