St George Street Project
Located on the southern side of Lake Simcoe, Jackson’s Point (Georgina) this property offers a country style community with all the amenities and recreational choices normally associated with city living. The yard and house (built in 1972) needed a modernized layout and a host of other major improvements.This cozy brick bungalow sits on a huge, well lit and newly landscaped lot of more than 87×176 feet. Professionally and fully renovated with a new homeowner in mind this quality built home was originally constructed by a true artisan…it is a real gem. A newly installed, 30 year IKO roof, Glengrove Premium Windows with a lifetime transferable warranty and a brand new bathroom, European kitchen and upgraded electrical system are just a few of the many value added enhancements you’d come to recognize.
- New Electrical Service (Siemens 100amp Breaker Panel + 100% Copper Line Replacement)
- New Roof (30 Year Shingles w/ Synthetic Underlayment)
- New European Style Kitchen
- New 4 Piece Bathroom
- Upgraded Mud Room (Insulated, Drywalled & Painted (Interior & Exterior)
- Newly Renovated Bedrooms (Master Bedroom Closet Expanded)
- New Hardwood Flooring
- New Tile Flooring
- New Carpet & Premium Underlay
- New Doors Throughout
- Professionally Roughed-In Basement (2011)
- Completely Painted (Interior & Exterior)
- Completely Freshly Landscaped
Before & After Pictures: (click to enlarge)
Yard Before and After
Basement Before and After
Living Room Before and After
The property and home renovations were completed in just over 3 months and the property was listed and sold by a local realtor within 7 weeks.
Call us today and plan, reno and sell your property for it’s best possible short term re-market value price.